Xilinx Accelerates All Programmable Electronic System Innovation
Xilinx enables design teams to develop All Programmable electronic systems, addressing the industry's "programmable imperative" by reducing exploding design costs, dramatically increasing flexibility and lowering risk in today’s fiercely competitive global market place.
Today, Xilinx All Programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives, ranging from automotive driver safety and robotic-assisted surgical systems to consumer 3D TVs and IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications – even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe!
For a glimpse at the ingenuity of our customers, see the application highlights below.
Mars Curiosity Exploration Rovers
Customer Case Study: Medical
Aerospace and Defense
- B&A Engineering: Deep Space Instrumentation
- Curtiss-Wright: Express Mezzanine Card Modules
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center: SpaceCube
- NASA JPL: Mars Exploration Rovers
- Pentek: Software-Defined Radio
- Queen’s University: Navigation Algorithm
- SRC: Military Communications Systems