You are using a deprecated Browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Xilinx.
LogiCORE IP Image Statistics v2.0 - Why are the power, sum, min, max, hifreq, lofreq and edge signals not resetting after READOUT is deasserted?
Why are the power, sum, min, max, hifreq, lofreq and edge signals and all the outputs except the histograms outputs not resetting after a READOUT is deasserted?
This is a known bug in the Image Statistics v2.0 release that is fixed in the Image Statistics v3.0.
- Typically, you are expected to assert the READOUT flag, then wait for the DONE flag to come high.
- At this point, you can read out the statistical information.
- When you have completed the readout, you can deassert the READOUT.
- After this, the core enters the clear_rams phase, but due toa bug, the sum, pow, min, max, hifreq, lofreq,edge, and so on are not reset.
- Youcan work around this issue by waiting for another frame, for example, the core cycles through an acquisition => clear_rams transition.
- The signals in question will then transition to zero, and you can assert theREADOUT again and resume statistics collection.
(Xilinx Answer 33748) - List of LogiCORE IP Image Statistics Release Notes and Known Issues.
Was this Answer Record helpful?
Linked Answer Records
Master Answer Records
Associated Answer Records